Winter DIYs and Tips



Hey everyone! Welcome back to DIY Crafts + Life Style! :) I'm super excited for todays post because I think it turned out pretty well. As you know it is winter in most parts of the world including where I live. It isn't very cold where I am, so I'm not gonna lie, I was wearing a sweater for this post but I also had a fan blowing on me lol. Also just a little intro on what today's post is about, I am basically sharing some tips and DIYs that might help you out this winter. With that being said, I hope you guys enjoy today's post and maybe get something out of it. Let's get started!

Tip 1: Just an easy way to stay organized this holiday season is to plan everything out! It actually helps me out a ton! If you are buying gifts for people and need to write things down, this is a perfect place to put it, in your planner. :)



Tip 2: Relax! This winter season is full of excitement and STRESS! So my tip for you guys who feel overworked, and stressed out then this tip is for you. Try unwinding and doing something that will calm you down for example: reading a book, lighting a candle, drinking coffee or hot chocolate, or doing something that helps you have less stress.  
DIY 1: Oooh now were getting our DIYs on! So this DIY I love so much because it's so handy and decorative at the same time! So your gonna need to find a wooden box and clean it.(I sanded this one then bleached it) Then when it's clean and dry set it up on your desk and use it as an extra shelf! I think mine turned out pretty well!   

DIY 2: Make some winter artwork. I took a piece of paper and did some cute designs and wrote, "Sweater Weather" on mine. But you can write whatever you want. Then I put it in this cute, pintresty, green frame. 
Tip 3: This is my last tip. So something that helps me out a lot when I get bored is to draw. I know not everyone is an artist but I believe everyone can create a masterpiece. If you put your mind to it you can create something beautiful. <3


And that is all I have for you guys today! I hope you liked todays post, and make sure you comment down below what you would like to see me post next! Have an awesome day and weekend. Much love, -BloggerGirl




(this post was NOT sponsored)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks