What's In My Sports Bag


Hey guys! It's Monday and for today's post I am going to be showing you what is in my sports bag. I did a post on What's In My Bag last year so go check that out after you finish this post! I take my sports bag with me to soccer practice every week so most of the things in my bag are soccer related. Lets hop into it!!

#1: So lets start off with what bag I use as my sports bag. I use this Nike backpack to hold all of my stuff. 


#2: My cleats. I keep my cleats for soccer in my bag. 

#3: My long socks and my shin-guard's.(I forgot to put my shin-guards in this picture)

#4: I don't actually keep this in my bag since it is kind of big but I do carry it with me whenever I bring my sports bag so I thought I would include my Water bottle. I also like having cold water in my bottle.

#5: My emergency bag. I keep a small bag of things that I might need and if I'm out then I can always keep them with me.

#6: My Adidas Deodorant spray. I always like to keep this with me just in case.




And that is all I have for you guys today! Let me know if you would like to see more posts like this! Also I am going to be having an updates post coming up soon so look out for that in a couple weeks. Have a great week and I'll see you on Monday. -BloggerGirl   





(this post was not sponsored) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks