Desk Decor-Part 1



Hey guys! Its Monday! And today is really exciting because it is the start of my desk decor series! I don't know how long this series will go for but I'm super excited! :) So to start of part 1 of The Desk Decor series, I am going to show you how to make this really cool kind of name placement! :) It is so cool! I personalized mine to say Blogger. But you can write whatever you want for example, writer,artist,biker,ect  So I hope you enjoy! Let's get started!

Step 1: 
Gather your supplies:
1 piece of cardboard, paper, paint,double sided tape, a stapler, scissors,and a paintbrush.
Step 2: 
Take your cardboard and fold it so that it looks like a triangle on the side.(Like shown in the picture.)
Step 3: 
Cut out letters of what you want it to spell. I choose blogger because I am a blogger. :)
Step 4:
Now go ahead and stick on your letters to your cardboard with double sided tape. 

Step 5: 
Paint the whole thing. Let it dry completely before taking off the letters.








Step 6:
When it is dry go ahead and remove the letters. And then your left with a master piece! 
And you can put it on your desk.









And that is how you make it! I really hope you guys liked that craft! And I will see you guys next week with part 2 of Desk Decor! Anyways...have a great day and I'll see you all on Monday! -BloggerGirl




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano