DIY Fathers Day Gift


Hey guys! I know it isn't Monday but today's post is a special post because on Sunday it is Fathers Day! I just want to say Happy Fathers day to all the fathers! I posted a Mothers Day craft last month and I will put a link to that at the end of this post. Anyways, Fathers Day is almost here and I wanted to show you guys how to make this super cool gift that you can give to your dad on Fathers Day! I know I will be giving this to my dad! Let's get started!

 Step 1:
Gather your supplies:
1 piece of cardboard(I painted mine blue), double sided tape or regular tape, glue,a ruler, scissors, and a piece of yellow paper(or what ever color you chose).
Step 2:
Measure with your ruler and pencil, and cut out 4 strips. Each of my strips were about 4 inches long. 
 Step 3:
Use 3 of your strips and put one to the side. Staple your strips how it is shown in the picture. 
Step 4: 
Then cut out letters out of your yellow paper that say: D A D









Step 5: 
Use some glue (or double sided tape) to secure your letters on to each of your rolls.
Then glue that onto your other strip of paper that we set aside.
Step 6:
Let it dry completely. And your done! You can give it to your dad like this or you can fill it with his favorite things, for example: toffee,mints,chocolate,pens,ect.








I hope you all enjoyed this craft! Let me know in the comments if you made this for your dad! Again I just want to say Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers out there! But I have a special announcement to make:

Also this is DIY CRAFTS 50TH  Post! I am so excited! We should do something special! Let me know in the comments what we should do to celebrate! Thank you all so much for all your comments, views and support! I could not have gotten this far without you! 

With that said I just want to let you know that this post was just a bonus post and I will have a new main post on Monday! Have a great day and I'll see you all on Monday! -BloggerGirl

Mothers Day Post: DIY Mothers Day Gift

Comments

  1. This is such a great idea!! Thanks so much Bloggergirl!!

    Congrats on the 50th post mark!! I think maybe you should do a questions and answers post where people ask you questions in the comments section and you choose 5-10 to answer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Musicgirl14! That's a great idea thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. My idea is to do a series on one thing like Room Organization or Gifts. I know you've probably done this already, but still I think it's a good idea. I like Musicgirl14's idea too! Sorry for the long comment! -BloggerA:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea! :) I have a new series coming up soon I hope. But that is a great idea! Thanks so much for commenting!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks