Craft Supplies Organizer


Hey guys! Today is Monday so here is the new post! I know I haven't been posting on track lately but I'm back to posting every Monday as usual! So today's craft is another organizer! I posted a organizer kind of like this one a couple weeks ago: DIY Organizer Stand
So lets get into this craft!

Step 1:
Gather your supplies:
2 circles of Styrofoam, 1 toilet paper roll, colored paper,and a bottle of glue.









Step 2:
Take your paper and glue it on to your toilet paper roll. Make sure that it is glued on tightly!










Cut a indent on your Styrofoams middle. Press your roll into it. You can just glue it into place if you want to.










Step 4:
And your done! Now you can put your craft supplies or art supplies on it! 











I hope you enjoyed that craft! If you have any questions I'd love to answer them! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! -BloggerGirl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks