What's In My Bag 2018


Hey everyone! Happy New Year! Can you believe its 2018??! 
I'm still getting over it even though it has almost been a month! 
So sorry I haven't been posting lately. I took a break from blogging for a bit just to relax and get some other things done. But hopefully, now I can get back to posting every week! 
So today I wanted to do an updated version of What's In My Bag 2018. Also, this is just a bag I bring sometimes when I go out. So I don't always carry these things around with me when I go out.
So let's get into to it!!

Okay, so first things I have in my bag are usually a notepad to write down thoughts or ideas, then I also bring a pen, and of course I always need my sunglasses.

Next, I keep my wires and earphones in a little bag to keep them organized in my big bag. 

I also like to keep a change of clothes in my bag, plus a hairbrush. Because you never know when you just might need to change or fix your hair. Always be prepared :) 

I also like to keep this pink pouch in my bag that has, a small perfume, mascara, hand sanitizer, and tissues.  

And here is the bag I carry all this stuff in. It's a backpack, and if you would like to purchase this one, I bought it at JC penny. :)

I hope you guys enjoyed today's post! Let me know if you have any suggestions for future posts, leave them in the comments below. Also if you already haven't subscribed to this blog then make sure you do so you don't miss any of my new posts! <3 Thank you so much for reading! Enjoy the rest of your day!
-BloggerGirl






(this post was not sponsored. If you have any questions about anything in this post please feel free to leave them in the comments and I will answer them as soon as possible)

Comments

  1. Okay, so why is it that most of the teens in today's society obsess over makeup?
    Just wonderin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great question. I'll try to answer this as clearly as I can. So I think teens in today's society obsess over makeup because of two reasons. First one being that they are very insecure of what their image looks like and feel as if makeup is something they can hide their insecurities and blemishes with. Second reason is that sadly, on social media today makeup is pushed on the teens.
      Also others just see it as an art and enjoy doing it.
      I hope this answered your question! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks