DIY Mothers Day Card


Hey everyone! Today is a bonus post because I wanted to get this up before Monday. Since Mothers Day is on Sunday I thought that I would post a DIY so that you can make it in time for Sunday. But I still will be posting on Monday so look out for that too! :) I also made a Mothers Day DIY last year which I will leave the link to at the end of this post. So lets get started!


Step 1: Gather your supplies: 3 different colors of paper, a colorful design (or use the front of an old card like I did), glue, and scissors.

Step 2: Fold your first piece of paper in half. DO NOT CUT IT.

Step 3: Cut out two triangles with your scissors. Make sure to use two different colors of paper.

Step 4: Glue your two pieces of paper on your first paper. (See in picture)

Step 5: Glue your top piece on top. Then let it dry. Now you can write inside a note to your mom! <3


And that is the DIY!! <3 I hope you try it out! And if you make this let me know in the comments below! Also I would just like to say HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the mothers out there. Have a great week and I'll see you on Monday with a brand new post! -BloggerGirl

Link to Mothers Day Post 2016: 2016/05/diy-mothers-day-gift.html




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano