What I Got For My Birthday


Hey everyone! It's Monday! And yesterday was my birthday!! And for today's post I am going to be sharing what I got for my birthday! I'm so excited about this post! Let me know in the comments if you like seeing posts like this!! So lets get into it!

The first thing I got was this cute sweater/shirt that is white and pink. 

The next thing I got is a cute Necklace with the letter F on it.

Thirdly I got a light blue tank top. And yes I know I got mostly clothes for my birthday. :)

Then I got some snacks like gummy bears, and Tortilla Rolls. 

I also got a a hat(vizer) and a cute ice cream tank top.  


And I got some cute sunglasses that are gold and white.

Lastly I  got some cute fluffy socks that are super cute and soft! And another pair that have a cool zebra design on them.


That is everything I wanted to show you guys today. I did get some other present but I thought that this would be a bit long to show everything. Let me know in the comments if you liked this post! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday!! -BloggerGirl




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks