Organization 2017


Hey, guys! IT'S 2017! And it is also Monday! So for today's post I wanted to share with you some organization tips for 2017! I did a post like this last year so after you read this post, I would encourage you to check it out! So without any further adieu...Let's get started!


#1: My first tip, is to organize your things in shelves with compartments.

#2: Get a calendar. Calendars are super useful during the year because you can see what you need to do that month with it out in front of you.

#3: Lastly I used a large frame a placed some of my things that I wanted to display. It is also a good thing to write down your goals for this year and display. 
And that is the end!! I really hope you enjoyed the first post of 2017! Thank you so much for being here in 2016! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! -BloggerGirl


HAPPY NEW YEAR!! <3 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks