DIY Wall Art


Hey guys! It's Monday and for today's post I will be showing you guys 3 simple ways to frame things. They are all super easy and affordable. This is going to be a bit of a long post because I am showing you how to do three instead of one. So you can pick one you like the best. So without any further adieu...Let's get started!


                    Number 1:
Step 1: 
Gather your supplies:
You will need a frame and a picture of the same size. The tip I want to give you is to take it from an old calendar maybe from 2016! But that is what I did and I loved how it turned out!









Step 2:
Place your large picture in the frame. 
I would suggest taping the edges so that they stay down and look neat.
And your done for the first wall art!!









Number 2: 
Step 1: 
Gather your supplies: 
You will need a long frame. And 6 smaller pictures. And also like the last one I took these from my other 2016 calendar.
Step 2: 
Take out the glass and the backboard. Place your pictures in order then place the glass over it. I wanted mine to look like a collage.
Step 3:
Then place it back in the frame and place it on your wall. Now you have a DIY masterpiece!!

                       Number 3:
Step 1: 
Gather your supplies:
Paint, paint brush, frame, sticky notes, marker and tape.
To start off if you don't like the color of your frame I would suggest painting it like I did. I chose this pretty blue and painted it then let it dry.
Step 2: 
Take you sticky notes (because they were the perfect size for this frame) and draw on a design of your choice. I went with a heart. Then open your frame and place it in. The sticky part of the notes wasn't very stick so I added some tape to help.






Step 3:
And there you have a cute DIY frame that looks completely new!! 












And those are all of the DIY's I had for you guys! I hope you try at least one of these out and if you do let me know in the comments down below! Also if you have any requests of future posts you want me to do then let me know in the comments. Have great day and I'll see you on Monday! -BloggerGirl







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano