DIY Planner Idea's


Hey, guys! It's Monday and for today's post, I am going to be showing you how I made a simple notebook into a super cute planner! If you haven't seen my 10,000 views post yet that I made today I suggest you do! It is below this post. So without any further adieu...Let's get started!

The first thing that I did was I took some pretty scrapbook paper and glued it onto the front and a piece on the back of the notebook. I also cut out this quote from my old planner and glued it onto the front. I let it dry completely before opening and working on the inside. 

When it was dry I opened it and started to work on the inside of my DIY Planner. I just took a ruler and drew 5 lines. And in the 6th space, I drew one line going down. Then I wrote the days of the week and the dates. I would highly recommend using a calendar to help you not mess up with the dates. Do this to the rest of your pages going to December. Also remember to write the months too.

And you're done! But feel free to add any personalized touches to your planner. I added a few to mine. :) 
And there you have a super simple DIY Planner that looks like you paid a lot of money for! Let me know in the comments if you make this DIY! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! 
-BloggerGirl





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano