5 Ways to Relax


Hey, guys! It's Monday! :) And it has been a busy end of the year from all the holidays and getting ready for the New Year! So for today's post I wanted to share with you some tips on how to be less stressed and to relax a little bit. I hope this post helps you out a little bit! Also, I know that everyone might not enjoy all of these tips, that is why I am showing a couple so that you can figure out which tip is best for you! So without further adieu...Let's get started!

Tip 1: Listen to Music! I love listening to music so whenever you're feeling stressed out, put on your headphones, earbuds or just listen to your music out loud! This always seems to leave me in a good mood I would recommend listening to upbeat music.

Tip 2: Light a candle! Candle's are one of my favorite things! They are always to calming and smell so good! So if I were you I would definitely try this one out!


Tip 3: Read! Yes, I think I add this to all my posts of tips but I love reading and I thought it would be a good relaxer. One of my favorite authors is Jannette Oak, but in this picture, I am reading a book by Jane Austin, called "Emma".

Tip 5: Write in a Journal. Writing is a way to get your mind off things and to improve your handwriting! I write all the time and I love my journal! 

Tip 5: And last but not least..Go on a Walk! My little dog Rosie loves to go on walks so I take her out all the time. But going on a walk can be super relaxing especially when you're out in nature by yourself. You can clear your mind and get exercise at the same time. So this is one of my favorites from my list!

And that is the end of my post! I had a lot of fun making this post for you guys so if you would like to see more posts like this let me know my commenting down below. I hope you have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! -BloggerGirl

(This post was not sponsored)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks