My Outfit Of The Day


Hey, guys! Today is Monday and for today's post I wanted to share with you guys my outfit of the day. Basically what I wore today. I got this idea from one of my great friends BloggerA. She started a series on her blog where she is sharing an outfit of the day each week. I thought her idea was great, so I decided I would try one of these posts out for you guys and see how you like it. I will leave a link at the end of this post on where you can find BloggerA's blog and see her Outfit Of The Day series! I am also going to leave links to where you can by all of these clothing items online so that you can recreate this outfit if you want to.So without further adieu....Let's get started! 

Okay, the first thing of my outfit is my shoes! They are from Ardene! These are one of my favorite pairs of shoes! They are super cute and stylish!
And here is the link if you would like to buy shoes like these online: http://www.ardene.com/en/shoes/lace-up-sneakers-7.html
Second is my skirt. For this outfit, I wore a plain black skirt. I don't remember where I got this but you can find basic black skirts almost anywhere. I thought this would look good with my outfit.

Third, I paired this outfit with a cute shirt from Gucci. It is a dark colored shirt that goes perfectly with fall. It is super comfortable! One of my favorite casual shirts.
Here is the link to their website where you can find shirts like this: gucci.com  


And last but not least to finish off my outfit, I have this hoodie/jacket from Roxy. It is really comfortable and warm. I would highly suggest wearing a sweater or hoodie this fall season!
Here is the link where you can buy a hoodie like this one: http://www.roxy.com/   
And that is my outfit of the day! I hope you enjoyed today's post! Let me know in the comments what you would like to see next and I will do my best to make it happen! If you have any questions let me know! And no this post was not sponsored. I love all of these brands clothes and I just wanted to share them with you. Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday!
-BloggerGirl  

link to BloggerA's blog:imagination16.blogspot.com




(this post was not sponsored) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks