DIY Re-Designed Shirt


Hey guys! Today's Monday! Today I wanted to show you how you can take an old shirt and re-design it so it looks like new! I had a lot of fun doing this to a bunch of shirts that needed re-designing desperately! So I hope you enjoy! So without any further adieu....Let's get started!

Step 1: 
Gather your supplies:
A old T-shirt, fabric paint, a paint brush, and a pair of sewing scissors.
Step 2:
I am starting by making my shirt a V-neck. So how I did this is I cut a triangle going downwards at the collar. As shown in the picture.   
Step 3:
Taking your paint, paint a heart in the middle of the shirt. Bring the painting strokes going inward. 
Step 4: 
Let your shirt dry COMPLETELY before trying it on. (And yes my younger sister tried it on for the picture.) 
And that's it! I really hope you enjoyed today's post and I hope you will try out this DIY too! Let me know in the comments what kind of posts you would like to see from me next and I will do my best to make it happen! Have a great day and I'll see you on Monday! -BloggerGirl





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks