My BTS Favorites

Hey guys! Today's Monday and I am going to show you my Back To School Favorites! When I go back to school, school is usually boring. So I made a list of things that I like about Back To School. I hope you enjoy this post! And let me know in the comments if you would like to see more posts like this! So without further adieu lets get started!

Number 1: Music!
I love to play music! The instrument I play is the piano. But one thing I like to do is play around with my violin since I don't really know how to play it yet.
Number 2: Sports!
My favorite sport to play has to be Soccer! 
During the school year I absolutely love to play sports!
 Number 3: Reading!
When I get a good book to read I can't put it down! So reading has to be on my favorites list!








Number 4: Art!
You probably know I love art because art comes in different ways like, music, crafts, drawing, and painting! But my favorite thing to draw right now is cupcakes! 









And those are some of my Back to School favorites! I hope you enjoyed this weeks post! And I challenge all of you to think of your favorite things to do in the school year! Have a great day I'll see you next Monday! 
-BloggerGirl


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano