DIY Beach Bag


Hey guys! It's Monday, and today I'm going to show you how to make your own beach bag! You don't have to use this bag to go to the beach with you can take it anywhere or just have it at home! I am so excited for summer let me know if your excited too! So lets get started!

 Step 1:
Gather your supplies:
Colored paper(I chose black,dark blue,light blue,and yellow), glue stick, double sided tape (or regular tape), scissors, and a paper or fabric bag.
Step 2: 
Start off by cutting your yellow for the bottom of the bag to look like sand. Tape or glue it on.
 Step 3:
 Then add all of your different colored papers to make a scene. You can add more details like I added some birds in the sky.








Step 4:
And your done! You can give this as a gift to someone or use it yourself! I hope you enjoyed and let me know if you make this craft!









This craft is simple and easy, and this summer you will have the cutest beach bag that you made yourself! Thanks so much for reading! Comment down below! Have a great day and I'll see you all on Monday! -BloggerGirl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

where did the time go?

DIY Keyboard/Piano

DIY back to school Notebooks